alienígena desenfreado

domingo, abril 04, 2004

BY OUR SIDE

i drink some coffee so i don't fall asleep
tonight is our first night and i don't wanna lose it
is tonight that angels will whisper me
all those words you wanna hear
it's tonight i will start living
and days will seem like years

chorus:
i just want you to know that
all is written in my heart
all those clouds were cleared away
so the moon can finally shine
all those hard days, all those times
words looked like, but didn't rime
now with my hands in your face
happiness blooming by our side

as i wait a cat gets clean
i hear some music and watch tv
try to write what i dream inside
nothing's real but this ain't a lie
this is my last song before get free
before i hold you, before my dream

chorus

--//--

do meu tempo de "teen", quando da mínima coisa saíam os versos mais sinceros.